Python Programming Language
Python Programming Language is an interpreted, high-level, dynamically semantic, object-oriented programming language. In 1991, Guido van Rossum produced it, and it became available. The most recent version of the Python programming language, Python 3, is utilized for cutting-edge software development projects like web development and machine learning applications. Python is an excellent programming language for both inexperienced programmers and seasoned programmers with backgrounds in languages like C++ and Java.
With topics ranging from the fundamentals to the more complex (such as web scraping, Django, deep learning, etc.) with examples, this specifically created Python tutorial will assist you in learning the Python programming language in the most effective manner.
Some facts about Python Programming Language:
- Currently, Python is the most popular high-level, multipurpose programming language.
- Python supports procedural and object-oriented programming paradigms.
- Programs written in Python are typically smaller than those written in other programming languages like Java. Programmers have to type comparatively less, and the language’s indentation requirement makes their work always readable.
- Almost all tech-giant companies, including Google, Amazon, Facebook, Instagram, Dropbox, Uber, and others, use the Python programming language.
- The vast standard library of Python, which can be used for the following things, is its greatest strength.
- Applications for Machine Learning
- GUIs application (like Kivy, Tkinter, PyQt, etc. )
- Django-style web frameworks (used by YouTube, Instagram, Dropbox)
- processing images (like OpenCV, Pillow)
- Web mining (like Scrapy, BeautifulSoup, Selenium)
- testing frameworks
- Scientific computing and multimedia
- text processing, among other things.
What is Python programming used for?
Python is a computer programming language often used to build websites and software, automate tasks, and conduct data analysis. Python is a general-purpose language, meaning it can be used to create a variety of different programs and isn’t specialized for any specific problems
In this course, we are covering all the things on Python that are written.